Gigwrx FX Labels....Working on a Glow Option for the future

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
We've been getting many requests for a glow option. Here's a sneak peak at what we've been workIn on lately. This is a picture of one of our labels after about 30 seconds of charging from a standard light bulb. These will be more than just a glowing text box. Any area of the label that is white or light colored will glow.

Thoughts or opinions?

There will be a bit of an upcharge for this option due to the high cost of materials.

77a487f3366116749f8ad19213c8e6b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If standard labels are $3.99, what do you anticipate the upcharge would be?

ps. thx for making these, sometimes its dark, so the glow helps.

pps. I'd be interested in tags that glow in the dark, have enough difference between tags to easily differentiate the parameters without being too busy. I like your "material" styles, metals, woods, maybe some marble or granite type looking tags. Good variety of colors between the tags would help offset them during the day, or bright gigs.

Thanks for the feedback Hodgepodge
Right now standard Labels are $2.99. We haven't determined pricing for the glow option as of yet but will post more detail soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice! I have a few sets of your labels, and a set from Kicktags as well. I can say that having glowing labels makes a huge difference on our stages. We perform with projections and a light show, and there are occasional between-song blackouts during the set. I wouldn't be able to find the buttons on my MFC-101 without the glow labels.

The sooner the better. I still need to buy lables have not done that yet. If you offered just a straight black color with glow in the dark text that would be nice.

The sooner the better. I still need to buy lables have not done that yet. If you offered just a straight black color with glow in the dark text that would be nice.

When we release the glow option that would be possible. All you'd have to do is pick a black style label, choose NO TEXT BOX. We could just change the text color to white instead of black. Then you'd have white text on fully black label.
However the glowing text box does offer a bit more glow and I feel it's easier to read in the light with an actual text box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too!
That's what i also want. Do you sent to europe?

We've been getting many requests for a glow option. Here's a sneak peak at what we've been workIn on lately. This is a picture of one of our labels after about 30 seconds of charging from a standard light bulb. These will be more than just a glowing text box. Any area of the label that is white or light colored will glow.

Thoughts or opinions?

There will be a bit of an upcharge for this option due to the high cost of materials.

77a487f3366116749f8ad19213c8e6b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there,

It would be no problem for me to test these new labels
And show them to all of my fractal friends.

Count me in. I have your labels on my board now, but as stated above, we will darken the stage between songs sometimes, and glow labels would be GREAT for me. Those look good. So, how long does that glow last? Will stage lighting help keep it "charged"

Back
Top Bottom