GIGWRX FX Labels Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale 15-20% Off

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

In honor of the upcoming turkey day we've decided to run some special pricing on our custom label sets for the MFC-101. Starting at midnight central time tonight, get 15% off your order of a complete set of 21 custom labels. If you order 2 full sets of custom labels you will save 20%. This deal will run through the weekend until this Sunday 11/30/14 at midnight.

Use coupon codes "thanks15" and "thanks20"

We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Try not to eat too much!! [emoji106]

630015aa25ce3360e65ca3aa31d51e92.jpg

I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving. I'm still a little stuffed from celebrating two thanksgivings yesterday. I'm definitely thankful for all the orders that came in yesterday and today for our labels.
Thank you very much!!!!
Remember the promotion runs until Sunday at midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need only a few labels right now. I want to swap out a few on my MFC like phaser and flanger since I never use those, just bought em for looks. When I decide what I'm gonna swap em for, I'll def be ordering again from you guys, love the labels I have!

I need only a few labels right now. I want to swap out a few on my MFC like phaser and flanger since I never use those, just bought em for looks. When I decide what I'm gonna swap em for, I'll def be ordering again from you guys, love the labels I have!

I know what you mean chris. I have a hard time taking those off my board even though I rarely use them. I just love the look of the labels too much.

I know what you mean chris. I have a hard time taking those off my board even though I rarely use them. I just love the look of the labels too much.

I know, they look awesome.. I just never use the effect lol. Since I'm getting into scenes, I kinda want to get scene1-4 and maybe one for harmonizer. I'm deff gonna redo my MFC layout once I decide what I want on my board. To let u know, I've used the hell out of my mfc at home and no chipping or fading as of yet with my labels. They look just like they did the day they arrived from you guys! Might even redo the whole look once I decide on my layout!

I know, they look awesome.. I just never use the effect lol. Since I'm getting into scenes, I kinda want to get scene1-4 and maybe one for harmonizer. I'm deff gonna redo my MFC layout once I decide what I want on my board. To let u know, I've used the hell out of my mfc at home and no chipping or fading as of yet with my labels. They look just like they did the day they arrived from you guys! Might even redo the whole look once I decide on my layout!

That's great to know. That's the one thing that we can't test quickly. How they hold up with time and use. Only time can tell. But it's great to know they hold up against heavy use.

Last day to take advantage of this promotion. Order your labels by midnight tonight to receive 15% off a single custom set or 20% off two custom sets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom