Gigwrx FX Labels NOW AVAILBALE For FX8 & AX8

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
It took a while but we've finally launched our first line of FX Labels for the Fractal Audio FX8 and AX8. Due to the massive amount of functionality of these amazing pedals, the labels took a lot more planning and design than normal.

THICK 45 mil Strong Magnet. Waterproof and Glare proof. FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE.

There are two different types of labels for these pedals.

MAIN LABELS: These labels are designed for the Main 8 switches. They have 3 text boxes available if you find the need for them Text box 1 and 3 are meant for normal text (which is completely custom if needed). Text box 2 is meant for Looper Icons.

F1-F3 Labels: The right column of switches on these pedals are very unique. As most users are aware, these switches are programmable in many different scenarios to change the overall function of the main switches. Therefore there are two text main text boxes for these particular labels. ***the F1 label on the AX8 is the only label that is unique in size due to the wider LCD display on the AX8. please be sure to signify which label is meant for this position.

All the labels have the option to add the Hold or Sticky Icons with the text.

If you have any questions regarding designing your labels feel free to email me atAnthony@gigwrx.com

http://www.gigwrx.com/product-categ...oo-lab-products/fractal-audio-ax8-fx8-labels/

I get an error when I try to add to cart- both on MacSafari and PC Chrome.

Also interested in getting a number in Box 2, but doesn't have that option.
...and wondering if Glow stickers will be available anytime soon for FX8

Thanks!

Hey
I get an error when I try to add to cart- both on MacSafari and PC Chrome.

Also interested in getting a number in Box 2, but doesn't have that option.
...and wondering if Glow stickers will be available anytime soon for FX8

Thanks!
Hey Cranky,
Thanks for taking a look at our stuff!
If you're getting an error when adding to cart, make sure you've selected options for each Dropdown menu.

I'll be on site later this afternoon and I'll take a look at things just to be sure.
Which label are you having problems adding a number to?
Email me at Bill@Gigwrx.com and I'll make sure we get things figured out for you.

Glow labels for the AX/FX8 labels are not in the near future at this point. We want to get a handle on what customers want as common choices first.

Thanks!

Bill

Scene 1/2 is available on main buttons, but I need that on F2. Is that option available? Also seems like there should be plenty of room on the left side of the button for box2 but that is not there.

Also on the main buttons I would like box 2 to include a number but that it only seems to take other symbols.

Thanks for any help!

??? still interested and curious
email with same as above sent and awaiting reply.... I'm guessing no reply means the answer is no to all of the above.

email sent:

Scene 1/2 is available on main buttons, but I need that on F2. Is that option available? Also seems like there should be plenty of room on the left side of the button for box2 but that is not there.

Also on the main buttons I would like box 2 to include a number but it only offers other symbols.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom