Gigging!

Oh, how do you like the Airstep? How do you have it set up to switch?
I like it. I have it set up to handle scenes 4-8 and then a tuner and tap tempo. Perfect for what I need. I’m building a custom board out of wood to attach everything soon. Better than shoving in a backpack.

I have a couple gigs coming up in the next 2 months. Can't wait. I play Worship every Sunday, but just bring my Tech 21 Bass Flyrig. (Don't judge, it's only 3-4 songs and with our soundguy no one can hear me anyway:rolleyes:)

Glad you're getting out in the wild!

Here's my new rig with help from @bdrepko on the FS-7 (great call!). I almost don't haven enough to assign to all of these footswitches and my kitchen sink is hovering at 80-82%, all good! One preset for everything I need LOL... I will be experimenting with other specialized presets per song, but a single preset (with 7 scenes, numerous FX, access to important layouts) is all I need for full band and even acoustic gigs. FM3 comes to everything. Tomorrow I'm going DI with this rig, looking forward to hired sound!
BTW if you haven't seen me around I got booted off TGP (possibly for good) so I'll be spending more time here... but mostly playing and booking gigs!

IMG_2013.JPG

Some folks over there have no sense of humor.

Combine the incessant reporting of posts by the perennially butthurt,
together a couple of heavy handed "Mods" on their power trip, and one
can see how TGP has lost a lot of fundamentally good people with a ton
of knowledge and experience to share.

Here's my new rig with help from @bdrepko on the FS-7 (great call!). I almost don't haven enough to assign to all of these footswitches and my kitchen sink is hovering at 80-82%, all good! One preset for everything I need LOL... I will be experimenting with other specialized presets per song, but a single preset (with 7 scenes, numerous FX, access to important layouts) is all I need for full band and even acoustic gigs. FM3 comes to everything. Tomorrow I'm going DI with this rig, looking forward to hired sound!
BTW if you haven't seen me around I got booted off TGP (possibly for good) so I'll be spending more time here... but mostly playing and booking gigs!
Seriously.....for what did you get booted for? Ridiculous! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom