Gigging Atomic CLR users....

Mutha Goose

Inspired
So, based off of the recommendations of the users here, I bought the Atomic CLR NEO MKII for my AX8 and couldn't be happier. It definitely lives up to the glowing recommendations.

So, let me return the favor... I use this for gigs. I couldn't find a good, padded protective gig bag for the CLR. Long story short, Tuki Covers (www.tukicovers.com) is now making them. $99.

I have been using their covers for MANY years for my PA and guitar gear. Good stuff if you're using this stuff on the road. You won't find it on their website yet, but you can call in an order.

Was this for the wedge CLR? I looked at the web site and didn't see a listed option for the CLR wedge, but only the "box" style CLR for $69. Or were you their first order for a wedge cover and they haven't had a chance to list it? Looks like a good deal to me.

I use both Studio Slips and Tuki covers for different speakers. They're both great.

One point of note I will make - if you are getting the 'clamshell' style, Studio Slips puts the faux leather on the bottom, Tuki does not.
Found out the hard way on that one. Having the protection on the bottom makes a big difference for me.

I use both Studio Slips and Tuki covers for different speakers. They're both great.

One point of note I will make - if you are getting the 'clamshell' style, Studio Slips puts the faux leather on the bottom, Tuki does not.
Found out the hard way on that one. Having the protection on the bottom makes a big difference for me.
That is an up charge right?

Another happy studio slips user. When I bought my Yamaha DXR10's 5-6 years ago they didn't have the measurements in their db so I sent them the measurements from mine and they made the covers to fit perfectly. They still look like new. When I got my CLR's there no hesitation to get the studioslips for those as well. Very happy!

Back
Top Bottom