AFIII Gig video: Ozzy's "I Don't Know" & "Mr. Crowley" presets included

Curious if the presets have been updated to 5.6? Itching to download them... just wanted to make sure I'm using latest. Also, curious do you use same presets for your Jake era covers? I thought I remember you saying you use the same presets and swap-out to a period specific guitar...

P.S. Your Ozzy videos always rock!
When I updated to 5.06 I didn’t make any changes to the presets so you should be good. But I did just make a few changes yesterday to them though. Lowered the dynamic depth from 5.00 to 3.00 and added a pedal type compressor to the start of the signal chain.
I do use the same amp and cab block for all the Ozzy era’s. I do a preset per song but they all have the same amp and cab block with the amp and cab set to global link 1 so if I need to make changes it will happen across all the amp and cabs. I try to use period specific guitars when I can but the guys will kill me if I’m swapping a guitar every song. LOL!

You guys rock so hard. I’ve seen many Oz tributes over the years but you guys SLAY the others. Your singer is dead on! Not an easy voice to emulate either. Not to mention your ability to sound like Randy, Jake, Zakk... it shows that you care about your craft, and is incredibly inspiring.

You guys rock so hard. I’ve seen many Oz tributes over the years but you guys SLAY the others. Your singer is dead on! Not an easy voice to emulate either. Not to mention your ability to sound like Randy, Jake, Zakk... it shows that you care about your craft, and is incredibly inspiring.
Thanks man!

What brand is the Poka dot V, what pickups thanks
It’s a cheapy that I bought on eBay and then upgraded the electronics, had it routed for a Floyd and had EMG’s installed.
But I recently just purchased the GMW Guitar Works model. It’s the model that was made for Zakk Wylde. Besides the Floyd it’s the exact specs of Randy’s Sandoval. But probably not going to gig with it very much. I’m brutal on my gigging guitars and want to keep it in mint condition.
A0D82F7F-7959-44E2-9D5A-E4DD8048DF2D.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a cheapy that I bought on eBay and then upgraded the electronics, had it routed for a Floyd and had EMG’s installed.
But I recently just purchased the GMW Guitar Works model. It’s the model that was made for Zakk Wylde. Besides the Floyd it’s the exact specs of Randy’s Sandoval. But probably not going to gig with it very much. I’m brutal on my gigging guitars and want to keep it in mint condition.
View attachment 57289
Cool ,here's one of my V's from the 80's

Attachments

• received_1157127624307845(1).jpeg
    received_1157127624307845(1).jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom