Gig video: Ozzy’s You Can’t Kill Rock & Roll

Yes! Man your singer is good at what he does - his voice is a dead ringer for Ozzy. Props to the whole band though - you can tell you guys spent the time to make sure you're doing Ozzy justice!

Just had time to watch it. Awesome as usual Bishop. Your rig just sounds killer and you have the chops to go with it.
\m/ (*_*) \m/

Awesome as usual!
Yes! Man your singer is good at what he does - his voice is a dead ringer for Ozzy. Props to the whole band though - you can tell you guys spent the time to make sure you're doing Ozzy justice!
Just had time to watch it. Awesome as usual Bishop. Your rig just sounds killer and you have the chops to go with it.
\m/ (*_*) \m/
Thank you guys. This is definitely one of my favorites to do.

Awesome! Makes me want to find a band & go play out - instead of jamming solo in the mancave... Great band vibe that comes through in the song!
Thanks man. We definitely have a lot of fun jamming together. We are all like brother’s and huge Ozzy fans.

That sounds awesome. I'm a huge Randy fan and you really got the tone down good. Running direct to FOH do you miss the ability to get feedback from a real amp? I am scared to take that leap. I run two signals, one to an amp and one to FOH. Also, can you share your Randy patches?

Wow! Really cool! Love the Friedman!
That was actually the XiTone’s. And actually, the guitar sound on the recording is from the line out from the XiTone’s! It was the only option I had and I was a little worried how it would turn out but for what it is I’m pretty happy.

That sounds awesome. I'm a huge Randy fan and you really got the tone down good. Running direct to FOH do you miss the ability to get feedback from a real amp? I am scared to take that leap. I run two signals, one to an amp and one to FOH. Also, can you share your Randy patches?
Besides running to FOH I have two FRFR’s on stage setup on the backline pointing out like 1x12 cabs. One behind me and the other by my bass players rig on the otherside of the drum riser. Between them and the front stage monitors I have no problem getting a note to feedback. My main preset is attached. It's got 6 scenes. Scene 1 is the rhythm, Scene 2 is a rhythm with a volume boost, Scene 3 is a clean with a bit of dirt and fx, Scene 4 is a solo with delay, Scene 5 is the same but with a higher delay mix and Scene 6 is the rhythm with a flanger and volume boost I use for Flying High Again.

Attachments

• My Rig.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom