Gig video: Ozzy’s "See You On The Otherside" (preset included)

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some video from our show at the House of Blues Houston over the weekend. We were graced with pole dancers on stage with us for this show. My dad and stepmom came to see my band for the first time. They got two shows in one! :p

Preset is attached below.
Scene 1 is the rhythm.
Scene 2 is the rhythm with a roatary effect for certain section of the chorus.
Scene 3 is the main clean with a touch of grit and the rotary block. I thought the rotary worked better than the tremolo block.
Scene 4 is the lead with delay trails for the beginning of the solo. Scene 6 is for the rest of the solo.
Scene 5 is is the same clean as scene 3 but with more grit. Just depends on my mood which I choose to use.

Attachments

• See U on the Otherside.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I love Ozzy...so this is great! great Cover, great guitars, love it!
One of my biggest influences is Zakk!!!
Thank You @bishop5150 For sharing this videos. Respect from Argentina my friend!

Guitar sounds great @bishop5150! Is that a heavy chorus during the verses?
It’s a detune effect from the pitch block on the rhythm guitar. I kick on the rotary block on the sections at the end of the phrase “and I see you see you in the other side” where he arpregiates the chord after “other side”. It’s the same rotary effect I’m using in the clean part. I’ve attached the preset in the main post with a discription of the scenes.

Some video from our show at the House of Blues Houston over the weekend. We were graced with pole dancers on stage with us for this show. My dad and stepmom came to see my band for the first time. They got two shows in one! :p

Preset is attached below.
Scene 1 is the rhythm.
Scene 2 is the rhythm with a roatary effect for certain section of the chorus.
Scene 3 is the main clean with a touch of grit and the rotary block. I thought the rotary worked better than the tremolo block.
Scene 4 is the lead with delay trails for the beginning of the solo. Scene 6 is for the rest of the solo.
Scene 5 is is the same clean as scene 3 but with more grit. Just depends on my mood which I choose to use.

Awesome and inspiring! Great job all the way around!

Sounds awesome as always. Thanks for the detailed description and the preset, can't wait to try it, once I learn the song!
Great story and picture of you guys.

It’s a detune effect from the pitch block on the rhythm guitar. I kick on the rotary block on the sections at the end of the phrase “and I see you see you in the other side” where he arpregiates the chord after “other side”. It’s the same rotary effect I’m using in the clean part. I’ve attached the preset in the main post with a discription of the scenes.
Wow! Thanks for the preset @bishop5150! I gotta get to the Houston area one of these days to see you guys live!

That is awesome that your Dad and stepmom came out! Sounded great, and thanks for the preset! I'm still hoping to get some video of playing Over the Mountain with your preset!

Love this song! I remember seeing Ozzy on this tour. I was sooo pumped for it only to find out when they started the first song that Zakk wasn't on the tour! (We didn't have no fancy interweb back then) Although my favorite Zakk tone is definitely the No More Tears album, this album did sound incredibly heavy and massive. You did a good job nailing the sound of his RotoVibe.

Excellent playing and sound Bishop as always! I am sure your family is proud of you and the rest is already history.Hey, I haven't seen the dancer before. Is she part of the act now? Keep rocking and thank you for the preset +1.

Last edited:
Excellent playing and sound Bishop as always! I am sure your family is proud of you and the rest is already history.Hey, I haven't seen the dancer before. Is she part of the act now? Keep rocking and thank you for the preset +1.
LMAO! No! I think I might be divorced if that was a permanent addition. LOL! It was something House of Blues did. It was some kind of Halfway to Halloween bash. Everybody was dressed up in costumes and had a costume contest. The pole dancers we a part of all that. Although it's June so it's halfway to Christmas... o_O

LMAO! No! I think I might be divorced if that was a permanent addition. LOL! It was something House of Blues did. It was some kind of Halfway to Halloween bash. Everybody was dressed up in costumes and had a costume contest. The pole dancers we a part of all that. Although it's June so it's halfway to Christmas... o_O

I am sure you would. You need to watch "Rock Star" movie with Zakk Wylde. He is playing the lead guitar player of the band so called Steel Dragon. Please watch how Zakk is acting on stage. If you could mimic that, your performance would be phenomenal!

I am sure you would. You need to watch "Rock Star" movie with Zakk Wylde. He is playing the lead guitar player of the band so called Steel Dragon. Please watch how Zakk is acting on stage. If you could mimic that, your performance would be phenomenal!
Oh I've seen it many times. I'm definitely no Zakk. He's one of a kind.

Back
Top Bottom