Gig video: Ozzy’s Perry Mason

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some video from our show over the weekend using firmware RC2. Our singer is to busy cracking up at a guy standing up front to sing in a couple of spots. Let’s just say the guy was on something and very into it. Imagine Elaine from Seinfeld dancing on acid. LOL!

Sounds great. What amp/cab are you using for Zakk ?
I use the 5153 100 watt blue with a TS 808 in the drive block and factory EVH cabs 161 and 162 in stereo for everything. The sabbath stuff, Randy era stuff, Jake era stuff and the Zakk stuff. The sounguys would kill me if I was changing my tone every song. LOL!

I use the 5153 100 watt blue with a TS 808 in the drive block and factory EVH cabs 161 and 162 in stereo for everything. The sabbath stuff, Randy era stuff, Jake era stuff and the Zakk stuff. The sounguys would kill me if I was changing my tone every song. LOL!

I get what you're saying about messing with the mix !
I remember you said before that you used the 5150. I was curious if you ever changed it for the different Ozzy guitarists you mentioned. Thanks.

Have you experimented with not using the TS808 at all , since the new RC2 ?
I don't know if you have the III or not , but after Ares hit the AX8 , I thought some of my old AX8 presets didn't need the drive blocks I was using in front of a few amps , to get the tone I was after .Other presets of mine , I ended up changing amps - all together , and I like them better.
Your sound - sounds great , I am only curious if you experimented much with your layout after RC2.

I get what you're saying about messing with the mix !
I remember you said before that you used the 5150. I was curious if you ever changed it for the different Ozzy guitarists you mentioned. Thanks.

Have you experimented with not using the TS808 at all , since the new RC2 ?
I don't know if you have the III or not , but after Ares hit the AX8 , I thought some of my old AX8 presets didn't need the drive blocks I was using in front of a few amps , to get the tone I was after .Other presets of mine , I ended up changing amps - all together , and I like them better.
Your sound - sounds great , I am only curious if you experimented much with your layout after RC2.
I have not and yes I do have the III and still use a drive block with it basically a clean boost and to just tighten things up. It just seems to tighten up the bottom end and add something in the mid range. At least the TS 808 does just as the real pedal does.

Hey I meant to ask you if you run any drive on the TS ?

Back
Top Bottom