Gig video- Ozzy’s Over the Mountain

Some video of my Ozzy tribute’s show in San Antonio, TX Tom over the weekend. Ozzy’s Over the Mountain. AX8 direct to FOH

One of my favorite (if not my favorite) Ozzy/Randy songs. You absolutely nail that song and the solo which is not easy by any stretch. Fantastic job! I agree with Leon too your singer nails the Ozzy vibe.....the whole band sounds great. Come play Nashville and I'll be there :)

Killer!
I remember working at a gas station in HS this song was played in heavy rotation with Flying high again daily. Other songs at the same time were a lot of Loverboy, Scorpions/No one like you, Dio/Rainbow in the dark, and of course copious amount of Priest's/You've got another thing comin!

If you were fortunate to grow up in this era name some others!

Killer!
I remember working at a gas station in HS this song was played in heavy rotation with Flying high again daily. Other songs at the same time were a lot of Loverboy, Scorpions/No one like you, Dio/Rainbow in the dark, and of course copious amount of Priest's/You've got another thing comin!

If you were fortunate to grow up in this era name some others!
Oh man, the golden age of 80’s hard rock and metal! So much good stuff back then. VH, Def Lep, Crue, Dokken, Ratt. The lists goes on and on.

Heck yeah!
Not much current new music captures all that -heard this? Killer dual harmony guitar parts, shredding solos and no wimpy ballads!

Back
Top Bottom