Gig video: Ozzy’s 'I Don’t Know'

Hey Bishop,
you guys need to do a professionally shot video. While this one is not bad, it doesn´t do you justice. What you´re doin´ is obviously great, it must be documented in better quality. I would even pay for it. Thanks

Hey Bishop,
you guys need to do a professionally shot video. While this one is not bad, it doesn´t do you justice. What you´re doin´ is obviously great, it must be documented in better quality. I would even pay for it. Thanks
We have better pro shot videos on our YouTube page. I just like to video our shows myself to critique later. Here’s a better video.

I saw you guys play Saturday night! Not quite the House of Blues but everyone at the bar loved it. I wish I would've made my way up to your side of the stage but it looked like you had a following that came to see you guys. Great show! I've been jamming on an Ozzy playlist since then.

I saw you guys play Saturday night! Not quite the House of Blues but everyone at the bar loved it. I wish I would've made my way up to your side of the stage but it looked like you had a following that came to see you guys. Great show! I've been jamming on an Ozzy playlist since then.
Damn, sorry I missed ya bro. I could barely find my wife in that crowd. Appreciate you coming out!

Great! When you transfered everything to AXE-FX III, we sooooo need a Bishop OZZY preset pack! My paypal is ready :D
Ahahaha! I think I’ll leave that to the tone experts! But I will gladly share my presets for free. They all use the same amp and IR’s but the fx blocks vary on a few presets.

Just wicked man,,,,,,wow

Are any of your presets, like what you used here on the board ? Would love to load one up man. Just awesome !

I believe this is Bishop's rig that I downloaded. I have another version that I've renamed to Bishop but I wanted to post the original. Turn it up as loud as you can! His preset has led me on a tone chase to find the right IR and proximity settings for my preset, which sounds good at low level or recorded. Sound like ass compared to Bishops when it's cranked.

(should be a 5153 rig with two factory cabs 161 and 162). You should be able to find his posting of it in the search.

Attachments

• My Rig.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
Sorry, that link does not work.
What did you search on ?
Thanks man

Sorry about that. Not sure why it won't work. That link will take you to all of BIshop's posts. You can find his presets in there. I believe he mainly uses one preset that has the 5153 Blue as the amp.

Watched both videos. Brilliant job …. every one of you. Absolutely outstanding guitar playing. You have all clearly put a LOT of work into this. Couldn't be more impressed.

Just wicked man,,,,,,wow

Are any of your presets, like what you used here on the board ? Would love to load one up man. Just awesome !
Here ya go. It uses factory cabs 161 and 162.

Attachments

• I Don't Know.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
Both look great to me. You guys always do such a fabulous job. Never been to Texas but maybe one day. I have been a Cowboys fan since the old days..Bob Hayes and all that!

Back
Top Bottom