Gig video: Ozzy’s Crazy Train

Sounds great, as always, man.
Thanks Rick! I guess I'm one of the weird ones that actually still enjoys playing the song. Our bass player can't stand playing it. But I'm like, it's one of the greatest hard rock guitar riffs of all time! They play it at ball games! I still love it to this day.

Thanks Rick! I guess I'm one of the weird ones that actually still enjoys playing the song. Our bass player can't stand playing it. But I'm like, it's one of the greatest hard rock guitar riffs of all time! They play it at ball games! I still love it to this day.
That's classic classic rock. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the good songs. Having grown up when I did, the rock of the 60s, 70s, and 80s is pretty engrained into my mind. And I consider myself fortunate to have seen it all when it was originally happening. You do it justice, so I'm glad you enjoy it!

That's classic classic rock. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the good songs. Having grown up when I did, the rock of the 60s, 70s, and 80s is pretty engrained into my mind. And I consider myself fortunate to have seen it all when it was originally happening. You do it justice, so I'm glad you enjoy it!
That is by far the best music. I was born in 72' so I didn't learn to appreciate the 60's and early 70's stuff till a little later but you just can't beat those era's of music you mentioned.

Last edited:
Closed my eyes and it felt like I was 14 hearing the Tribute album for the first time. Even my wife remarked at how good you guys sound!

Closed my eyes and it felt like I was 14 hearing the Tribute album for the first time. Even my wife remarked at how good you guys sound!
Man! You guys make me feel old! I was married with 3 kids when the Tribute album came out. I unfortunately missed out on seeing Randy live. I was going to catch him in Pittsburgh on the Diary of a Madman tour and a February snowstorm stopped that from happening. Then a couple of weeks later, the plane went down.

Man! You guys make me feel old! I was married with 3 kids when the Tribute album came out. I unfortunately missed out on seeing Randy live. I was going to catch him in Pittsburgh on the Diary of a Madman tour and a February snowstorm stopped that from happening. Then a couple of weeks later, the plane went down.
Aw man, that sucks. Would’ve loved to have seen him live.

Back
Top Bottom