Gig Video-Bark at the Moon

Thanks for the kind words guys. I just happened to stumble across this video on You Tube. It was just a fan in the audience. He recorded the whole show and posted the videos on his page. I don't even know him but he got some great 4K videos!

Thanks! Live I'm using my XiTone's.
So, I have to ask, how do the XiTones compare to the CLRs? Obviously they are good enough, but do you use them at gigs because they are equal in sound quality to the CLRs or because they are less expensive and thus more expendable in a gig environment?

So, I have to ask, how do the XiTones compare to the CLRs? Obviously they are good enough, but do you use them at gigs because they are equal in sound quality to the CLRs or because they are less expensive and thus more expendable in a gig environment?
Curious about this too as I have 2 CLR Neo's but I've never heard/tried the XiTones. The CLR's can melt my face.
I think the XiTone's have a slightly more cab like quality in their sound which makes them perefect for gigging to give that cab feel in stage. I set them up like backline. At this show, since the stage is so big, I set them on their side and point them out like 1x12 cabs. I use my CLR's just to create my presets on and practice at home with. They are prefect for that. My presets seem to transfer very well to the FOH systems we've encountered thus far.

Back
Top Bottom