Gig bag?

I would look at various larger sized computer bags, as a bonus you could stuff into those cables, small mixer and other stuff. And those are easy to carry around with a shoulder strap. As well as being properly padded.

Alboz - thats a nice find! I did buy my fx8 used with a "road case," terribly made/balanced. I ended up getting the pedaltrain Classic 2 rack with the tour case. The same one I have for my line 6 m13. Fits with two expression pedals. Not much excess room however. Leaves room at the top of the unit for cables etc. Just enough room in my opinion. I will say its a little difficult to close, and I was worried about the cables being pressured by the foam if left connected. I am in the process of modding the case a little - I will share here how I did it early next week.

If you are looking for a soft case maybe the classic 2's soft case can be purchased separately if you don't want the metal rack? It does after all raise the unit a little.

I have a bookbag and also a laptop 17" bag ive been using and both work great. Been using the laptop lately though, as i can fit the fx8 all my cables, ipad mini and tools. Pretty much all i need except the ev1 I keep that in my guitars gigbag.

Posted the book bag i use in another thread but here's the laptop bag i've been using. Nice to be able to recycle stuff that wasn't being used in the house =D

Has room for fx8, my ipad mini, cables, iec plugs, iems, and little goodies.

I use a Pedaltrain Jr. Works pretty good. I get the FX8, cables, 6 outlet strip,and Mission EP-1 on the inside. Put the EV1, Line6 G50 in the pocket outside. Great for fly gigs, use it as carry on along with guitar, no problems.

I also have the Mono Case M80 Pedalboard Tour case. Fits a Pedaltrain 2. I can get everything inside and put cables in the outside pocket. I like it but like the compact size of the PedealTrain Jr bag. Thinking about getting the Mono Case M80 Club.

Back
Top Bottom