Gift of Tone #4: MARCO FANTON

I tried this preset and Gift of Tone 2&3 but nothing is working for me. Import and then it just shows empty. I'm running FM3 beta 6. Any ideas?

The Leon Todd tone worked fine.

I tried this preset and Gift of Tone 2&3 but nothing is working for me. Import and then it just shows empty. I'm running FM3 beta 6. Any ideas?
The Leon Todd tone worked fine.
Interesting. It worked today when @Mark Day tested it in that beta.
@Marco Fanton is the FM3 file on the server working for you?

Thank you for sharing your preset Marco. I purchased the Valhallir Orange cab that you seem to use quite often. Which IR out of that pack would be your "favorite" for this patch?

Hi, I did not use Valhall IR for this preset.
I used factory cab ;)
I played through the preset last night, so I noticed that. I was just thinking that if I used one of the Orange IRs, it would be even closer to your "ideal" tone. Thanks again.

I played through the preset last night, so I noticed that. I was just thinking that if I used one of the Orange IRs, it would be even closer to your "ideal" tone. Thanks again.
Yes sure, but I can't put commercial IR into a free preset, it is a matter of license agreement with Valhallir ;)
Orange is my ideal cabinet for my own preset

Yes sure, but I can't put commercial IR into a free preset, it is a matter of license agreement with Valhallir ;)
Orange is my ideal cabinet for my own preset
Marco, I'm just asking for the name of your favorite IR out of the pack, not for you to share the actual IR. I own the pack and would like to see if your "favorite" IR feels and sounds good with my playing...sort of a sanity tone check :)

Marco, I'm just asking for the name of your favorite IR out of the pack, not for you to share the actual IR. I own the pack and would like to see if your "favorite" IR feels and sounds good with my playing...sort of a sanity tone check :)
I tipically use SM57-A2 but it depends of the amp.
I didn't check how it works with Bogfish

Back
Top Bottom