Gift of Tone #23 - ALEX LIFESON

:hearteyes:
Oh! Oh, wow! OMG! If you had told teenage me that one day someone would be like, "Here you go, here's Alex Lifeson's actual effects," I don't think I would have believed you. Alex is probably my biggest inspiration in picking up a guitar in the first place--which, as we all know, is like a lifelong gift in itself.

And then all the other great artists who've so generously shared of their tones as well???? It's just amazing. Thanks so much to Alex, all of the guys who've contributed, and everyone at Fractal for making this G.O.T. happen!

Thank you!!!
moving pictures rush GIF by uDiscoverMusic

@Admin M@ , this whole Gift of Tone series has been incredible. Genuinely, thank you for putting this all together. It’s been wild seeing this parade of artists giving away sounds, and there’s so much to dig through and learn from in these presets. My Fractal gear is the only stuff I own that just gets better and better as time goes on, and ironically, I’ve learned so much about effects, amps, and how to achieve certain sounds through the Axe Fx. Thank you again, and thank you to all of the artists that have generously given presets. Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom