Gift of Tone #21 - GUTHRIE GOVAN

There are a lot of great players out there, but Govan is a virtuoso; He's not only a great player, but he knows exactly what he's doing and can explain why at any moment. I've never heard anyone with his control over the strings or sound, from cleans to flat-out screaming. I don't play his style, but I listen to him a lot to pick up the little things he does because they can apply to every style out there.

There are a lot of great players out there, but Govan is a virtuoso; He's not only a great player, but he knows exactly what he's doing and can explain why at any moment. I've never heard anyone with his control over the strings or sound, from cleans to flat-out screaming. I don't play his style, but I listen to him a lot to pick up the little things he does because they can apply to every style out there.
@Admin M@ @Greg Ferguson @yek I have a question IRT Scene 2 Mixer 4 on the first row. It has a value in it (19.6%) assigned to Row 3. I don't see any effects on Row 3, does that mean nothing is coming thru it or is the wah coming thru it with no change? I believe I understand all the other scenes and Mixers but just this one.

Thanks

Last edited:
Tosin, Javier, and now Guthrie ?!? This series just keeps getting better & better! Many many thanks to all who make this happen !

So happy with all those fantastic players and fractal give us those wonderful gifts for Christmas.

So happy to not have any more excuses to « meeeh it don’t sounds great because of the gear not my fingers. » lol

Back
Top Bottom