Gift of Tone - 2022 FINAL - DWEEZIL ZAPPA!

Uploaded the Eruption preset and it's not only awash in delay, but there is a least a 1 second latency when I play which I'm not experiencing with the other presets (headphones plugged directly into unit which is updated to V21.01). Anyone else dealing with this issue? Suggestions? Thanks!

Uploaded the Eruption preset and it's not only awash in delay, but there is a least a 1 second latency when I play which I'm not experiencing with the other presets (headphones plugged directly into unit which is updated to V21.01). Anyone else dealing with this issue? Suggestions? Thanks!
If the first delay block in the chain is engaged you must have a calibrated expression pedal configured as EXTERNAL 1.
You can bypass or remove that delay, or use Scene 1, where it should be bypassed already.

Some interesting settings in there for sure! It's very bassy / farty at times for me on a Music Man Axis compared to other presets. Turning down the volume knob is a bit weird too (with the high input trim values I think). Still working with it - interested in how it sounds on everyone else's setup.

Some interesting settings in there for sure! It's very bassy / farty at times for me on a Music Man Axis compared to other presets. Turning down the volume knob is a bit weird too (with the high input trim values I think). Still working with it - interested in how it sounds on everyone else's setup.
I'm thinking that Dweezil's SG has lower gain pickups than our MM Axis'. My 'Instrument In' trim is set to 7.5%. So some tweaks will be in order.

Thanks again for the gifts all year long.. the GOT was very fun… something to look forward to all month long.. Happy New Year…

Thank you, thank you, Thank you. I can honestly say that the gift of tone has done more to improve my overall tone alone than anything else I can imagine since I've gotten my FM3. The gift of tone series has seriously been the very best gift I've gotten this holiday and I'm supremely appreciative and grateful. Yay me because of Yay Fractal (and gift of tone maestros).

If the first delay block in the chain is engaged you must have a calibrated expression pedal configured as EXTERNAL 1.
You can bypass or remove that delay, or use Scene 1, where it should be bypassed already.
Thank you so much! I’ll check it out.

I don't have an external switch ..., but I do have expression pedals plugged directly into the back of my Axe-III .... I just went into the control menu and changed it to Pedal 2 .... Viola, it works great !

Really great all this stuff to discover; shall take me at least a year to dig all the valuable material of 25 artists. Happy new year to all

Back
Top Bottom