GIFT OF TONE #2: MARK DAY

I love this preset! It is not hard to dial in a good preset just by following the rules you know from a traditional pedal - amp setup, but this preset is amazing and really helps to have presets like this to learn from. I never realized I needed a Recto preset until I played this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Mark is the man! Love all his “faces” and videos, and how effortlessly it looks like when he plays a complex lead - he has impeccable timing sense and never sounds rushed, right on the money! Love ya Mark!

Is it just me or does it really sound exactly like the FM9 factory preset 376 (the one I immediately fell in love and can't stop noodling with) ?

Anyone else getting this block library log bad checksum error after downloaded the Mark Day Gift Of Tone for Ice Cream?

Log started: 30 Nov 2022 5:33:21pm

/Users/ericm/Downloads/Fractal/FAS-gift22-02-Mark-Day/Mark Day Ice Cream FM3.syx: Not a valid block file (bad checksum)

The preset seems to work fine, so not too concerned at this point.

Anyone else getting this block library log bad checksum error after downloaded the Mark Day Gift Of Tone for Ice Cream?

Log started: 30 Nov 2022 5:33:21pm

/Users/ericm/Downloads/Fractal/FAS-gift22-02-Mark-Day/Mark Day Ice Cream FM3.syx: Not a valid block file (bad checksum)

The preset seems to work fine, so not too concerned at this point.
Isn’t that a preset file? That would be why it’s not a block file. :)

Isn’t that a preset file? That would be why it’s not a block file. :)
I downloaded all 25 of the Gift of Tones and this is the only one that shows up on this log file. Good part is it works well so maybe I should not worry about this. Was thinking that one of the blocks in this preset is causing the checksum error.

Back
Top Bottom