GIFT OF TONE #2: MARK DAY

One of the best days of my career was the day that I met Mark. He was working in California and I was out there filming a video with Pete Thorn. I knew him online, but when I met him in person I realized how excellent he was. I knew on the spot that this was a person we'd all benefit from having as a co-worker here at Fractal Audio. Fun. Smart. Caring. Dedicated. Awesome. Above all I am happy to have him as a true friend. All these years later and he still delivers the goods. Enjoy his latest release here in the GIFT OF TONE series.

Just wondering what the difference is between this and the Artist Preset Series from a few years ago? It seems like the Artists Preset Series was abandoned?

One of the best days of my career was the day that I met Mark. He was working in California and I was out there filming a video with Pete Thorn. I knew him online, but when I met him in person I realized how excellent he was. I knew on the spot that this was a person we'd all benefit from having as a co-worker here at Fractal Audio. Fun. Smart. Caring. Dedicated. Awesome. Above all I am happy to have him as a true friend. All these years later and he still delivers the goods. Enjoy his latest release here in the GIFT OF TONE series.
This was also one of my best days! Matt you are an amazing person and a true friend. I learn from you every single day. Thank you for all you do!!

Mark Day! the legend. It was solely his early youtube vids that I somehow stumbled on that got me into the Axe Ultra way back when.
In the grand list of artists who are cited by customers as having influenced their decision to purchase Fractal Audio, Mark remains the reigning champ among those who aren't magazine-cover celebrities. He was in the all time top ten forever until Alex Lifeson and Metallica showed up.

Wow…another gift so soon. This is getting to be super fun! Can’t wait to load these. Thanks guys, you’re the best.🤩
…and special thanks to Mark.👍

Last edited:
The look of pure bliss on Mark’s face in a lot of those early Youtube vids probably sold quite a few Fractal products. For sure made an impression on me! Now I get to make that face every day

Back
Top Bottom