Gift of Tone #19 - AEROSMITH'S TOM HAMILTON & BRAD WHITFORD

this one is glorious straight out of the gate for me. I'm not diminishing the work and kindness of the others but presets are always rig dependent, guitars, pickups and such. this was plug and play.

For me too. Didn’t need much tweaking to sound great on my setup. That Ruby amp I haven’t tried until today. I’m guessing it’s a Trainwreck type amp. Whatever it is, it’s going to be in my regular rotation. Only thing I changed was the IR to the one Mikko and FAS gifted to us lucky mofos.

It’s Alex Lifeson

I was really into Rush long ago, saw them play 2112 and then the Farewell to Kings tour. Me and my brother learned to play on the All the Worlds a Stage album. But I drifted into other music and stopped following as much and never saw them live after that. So I was unaware that the amp was modeled in the fractal and that his nickname was Lerxst. I found that out when the GOT's came out. I tried that amp during the holidays but it didn't grab me. I still play a bunch of those riffs and songs from the old days. One of the best bands that has ever been. I love those guys.

Back
Top Bottom