Gift of Tone #18 - JASON RICHARDSON

Awesooooome!
So the Archean IS actually pretty darn good at this kind of music. It has a certain ring to it like softly tapping the tubes with a pen :). I heard the same ring in the Conquering Dystopia (find a Hesu cab for this)

Last edited:
Awesooooome!
So no the Archean IS actually pretty darn good at this kind of music. It has a certain ring to it like softly tapping the tubes with a pen :). I heard the same ring in the Conquering Dystopia (find a Hesu cab for this)

Is he using Archon as main tone
I know he was using a 5153 red
In some of the prior vids I saw of him

Just a heads up on this preset. I use output 2 for my CLRS and when I switched the output 1 block to 2 it about blew my head off! The output 1 block is turned down to -12.5
Yes, there are per-scene levels set too. It wasn't possible to normalize everything in this one to factory preset standards, but it sounds good the way it is.

Never heard of! But incredibly good, so is the rhythm work on drums BTW. Don't think I could do anything on my FM3 with that, so far away from my universe and abilities but infinite thanks for opening up this GALAXY, delicious guitar work!

Back
Top Bottom