Gift of Tone #16: STEVE VAI

Quick question about this pack. My computer seems to be renaming the files to .Autocad attribute extraction template. Can I just rename them?

Better change the associated program to the file extension

Right-click > Open With > Choose Another App

View attachment 112880

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000572.htm

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-change-file-associations-in-windows-2624477
While we’re on this subject, do you @Piing or anyone know if there is a way to change file associations on an iOS device particularly iPad. It’s not really a big deal, but all my “.syx” files are associated with my Eventide H9 app. Basically it’s the first and only app installed that would use a “.syx” file. It’s one of those OCD things. Thanks.

Happy Holidays to all!

I have uploaded my rendition of Steve Vai’s “Christmas Time Is Here” on youtube just in time.

I hope you have the time to watch and evaluate my tone using the Steve Vai gift of tone.

Please like and subscribe.

Best regards,

DM

Super nice. Wish I would have seen this on Christmas. I don’t know how I missed it. I always liked Steve’s version of this classic song.
Hope your Holidays were great.

Back when I got my G-Force I could rarely ever find anyone selling the expansion disk that had some Vai presets in it, from what I recall, they weren’t anything he was actually using in his rig, just something he made for TC, but I still wanted it because I was such a Vai nerd. If I could only have told 20-year old Drew “Just wait 20 years, man, you’re gonna be playing something a LOT cooler and you’ll get his actual effects then.” :D

I had that disc and it was a huge disappointment. So relax, you didn’t miss out on anything.

Super nice. Wish I would have seen this on Christmas. I don’t know how I missed it. I always liked Steve’s version of this classic song.
Hope your Holidays were great.

Hi brother! Im glad that you liked it. I was also amazed with Vai’s take on this song that is why i covered it and uploaded it on Christmas day.

I enjoyed making the video as well as the tone. It came out very nice.

Thanks,
DM

That comment feels like an early Christmas gift to me. Thanks @Admin M@, you just made my day.

In the spirit of the whole 'Gift of Tone' promotion. I am giving away these Presets in this thread, for a limited time, for the forum members. These will not include the free updates for life. That is a privilege for my loyal customers only.

Inside the zipped folders are 'Description' PDFs with important info on the included IR user cab slot locations, Controllers, Scenes, etc...

Happy Holidays to everyone, Moke

----------Axe-Fx III---------------FM3---------------FM9

It'd be great if the Wah trick in these presets (also shown in the Devin Townsend preset) somehow could be implement in the Wah block itself.
To get rid of the hiccup from the Auto Engage feature.

Back
Top Bottom