Gift of Tone #14 - DEVIN TOWNSEND

If you - like me - prefer toe-down being off for your wah sounds, I managed to get it working nicely with these settings in the vol and wah-level modifiers. It really is nice that the wah comes in sooooo smoothly

(I only changed Start, Mid, End)
volSettings.png
WahLevel.png

Finally loaded a few of these GOTs into the ol FM9 and got to noodle around some. So far this one is my favorite, that IR sounds great. Crank the delay mix a bit and space out shredding. I'm gonna drop it into some of my patches next and see what happens.
Thank you Devin and Fractal!

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but when I download Townsend GOT and open the file, it's blank. Nothing's there to upload into the FM3. Is there a different place for me to grab the preset+cabs? Thank you.

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but when I download Townsend GOT and open the file, it's blank. Nothing's there to upload into the FM3. Is there a different place for me to grab the preset+cabs? Thank you.
You need to import it as a preset rather than using fractal bot. Also you have to pick where you want the ir to be saved etc

Anyone successfully convert the IR to wav? I’m currently Fractal-less (sold my FM3 and saving for an Axe-FX III) and would love to try this out in my DAW.

Back
Top Bottom