Gift of Tone #14 - DEVIN TOWNSEND

I love HeavyDevy. Such a great performer, musician, and what a wonderful person.

This one sounds absolutely stellar. When this run of Christmas party concerts is done, I will try to put this in as part of my live tone, because holy smokes, this is CRUSHING.

I can't wait to try this later. The wah set up interests me, especially for studio work.

While on that topic does anyone here automate their wahs when re-amping? If so what's your tools or technique for getting the sweeps/curves to sound natural?

Absolutely anything involving this man puts a smile on my face. Matt, I know you and him are good buddies so this must have been extra special for you!

Yes! 💙💙💙 Right now, Devin is my #1 favorite artist and musician. He is the reason I took the plunge and own a Fractal device. I just love what an authentically honest soul Devin is. And his music moves my mind and soul on levels that are ineffable.

Devin Townsend is a gift to humanity. If you haven't heard Lightwork, Empath, Transcendence, Addicted!, Ghost, Ocean Machine, Deconstruction, etc. do yourself a favor and dive in. You won't be sorry.

Thank you Cliff, FAS, and Devin for sharing this gift. You just made my year.

FAS... best. company. ever.

You're most welcome. I was going to tag you in another thread but it looks like you found it :)

i love you home GIF

Back
Top Bottom