Gift of Tone #13 - SYNYSTER GATES

Awesome. Absolutely can't wait to try this out. A7X is hit and miss for me overall, but really like Syn's tone.

This is my first GoT as a Fractal owner. Just one more thing for the "Why Fractal kicks ass" list!

My FM3 software and editors are up to date (6.00 beta) and yet the only presets that work from the Gift of Tone collection are Leon Todd's. Can't seem to get any of the others to work (I import them and they show as "empty") Any idea what I may be doing wrong? Thanks

Hey @Cooper Carter,

If you don’t mind, why did you guys use the enhancer block? The band has two guitar players, so he doesn’t really need a stereo effect - was it just for the feel/tone (amp in the room)?

Love the sounds.

My FM3 software and editors are up to date (6.00 beta) and yet the only presets that work from the Gift of Tone collection are Leon Todd's. Can't seem to get any of the others to work (I import them and they show as "empty") Any idea what I may be doing wrong? Thanks
If you got the newest software and firmware this should work
For importing a preset+cab bundle
Go to presets left top corner axeedit scroll import and go to the folder where the bundle is located select and a pop up window will show the preset and the cab
Press “pick” for the preset and chose a location make sure you press save after that. Do the same with the cab and after you’ve pressed save click on import and the preset should appear in the saved spot along with the cab
Hope that helps
Cheers

Ha! Just saw that his real name is Brian Haner. That's also the name of "Guitar Guy" for Jeff Dunham. Anyway, Synyster is a Jr and is Guitar Guy's son. Forgive me if you already knew that, but I had just been checking out his dad's YT channel yesterday, so found it curious. BTW, you should check out his dad's vids as well, very entertaining.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom