Gift of Tone #10: COOPER CARTER

I am having a lot of problems with the modifiers in preset CC's Sound on Sound on my FX III.
  1. Modifier for Volume/Pan does not work when moving the pedal - it stays on 0
    When I remove the modifier and insert again it works fine.
  2. Same applies for Reverb -Stack/Hold and Delay - Repeat Stack/Hold. Parameters do not change when changing scenes.
    When I remove the modifier and insert again it works fine.
  3. The Modifier page displays Enevelope Follower for Reverb1(Mix).
    View attachment 112459
    However in the Reverb block there is no modifier attached to Mix.
    View attachment 112462

I am running Fw 21.01 with AXE-Edit III 1.12.11 on Windows 10.
I have had the same issue with a few of these presets with modifiers in them. It seems that the Scale gets turned down to 0% when i imprt these presets. I put it back up to 100% and all is good.

I think this may be a bug in the software. Every single modifier control is like that in this and the other presets when i imported them.

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 2.17.17 PM.png

Last edited:
I have had the same issue with a few of these presets with modifiers in them. It seems that the Scale gets turned down to 0% when i imprt these presets. I put it back up to 100% and all is good.

I think this may be a bug in the software. Every single modifier control is like that in this and the other presets.

View attachment 112469
I think this is a bug, I had the same thing happen importing this and Mokes GOT. I'm on the latest version of AxeEdit III (1.12.11).

Last edited:
You should check out the video to answer your questions.

1) it sounds like your External 1 isn't connected to Pedal 1 in your global settings
2) these only change in certain scenes, i.e. only on for Reverb in Scenes 2 and 3; only on for Delay in Scene 5.
3) you're looking at the wrong mix. The Envelope Follower is attached to the Pitch Shift mix, not the block mix.

Hope that helps -- but check out the video if you're still unsure of how to use it!
Many thanks for your reply but it did not help. For me it looked like all modifiers had been corrupted. After delete and insert of all modifiers all worked fine. I know how to deal with modifiers, so don‘t worry. From the video I will get all I need.

The preset is not working (no sound) on my AXE FX III. I am up to date on the Firmware (21.01). Everything is shunted. Nothing is being Bypassed, and all my other presets are working. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks for any suggestion.

The preset is not working (no sound) on my AXE FX III. I am up to date on the Firmware (21.01). Everything is shunted. Nothing is being Bypassed, and all my other presets are working. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks for any suggestion.
Set volume controller to none and then back to your pedal. Do the same for the hold controller in the reverb block. They need to be reset until the bug is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom