• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Gibberish with 9.0

ejviruet

Inspired
I,ve just installed FW 9.0 and when using axe edit , the cabs names al look like gibberish, random characters. I can change presets, and otherwise everything else is working fine, but in a new patch i don,t know which coronary artery disease s/p CAB to use because i can, t read the name. Is it that axe edit is not compatible with FW 9 , or should i reinstall FW 9?

Thanks

edawterb

Experienced
I have the mac version so I am not completely sure. I would imagine you download the file to your computer then open it with your midi app. Then send it via usb to your axe. Sorry I'm not more help but I am an amateur when it comes to downloading stuff. I usually end up trial and error until I either have an aneurism or get lucky. Lol

I would bet if you did a search on here you could find something to help you out better than I just did.

Top Bottom