GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE — Official Trailer

Yeah it's a shame too. All those ladies are hilarious, but why on earth did they want to try and "remake" such an iconic and beloved movie. It was doomed from the start. Randomly sprinkling in the original cast was just insult to injury.

Looks like it has potential... But I really wish we didn't have to keep getting sequels, reboots, remakes, etc of every thing.

Exactly my feeling, I'm so sick of rehash after rehash of old material, there is next to no creativity left in Hollywood these days. The last decent film I saw was Joker.

I just heard that there's another Predator film in the works which the director says and I quote "....is going to be, I believe, the second best -- or the first... or it may be equal to the first one (film)". If the best that Shane Black could come up was the steaming pile of turd that was The Predator, I wont hold my breath on this new one, as much as I like the plot idea of it being back in Frontier times :pensive:

I remember watching 1 & 2 as a kid and loving them. I still do, I'm very curious about this one. Sounds like Ray is the one picking up the phone so I'm all sorts of in lol

I’m a big fan of Ghostbusters!

Comical and hilarious!

It’s was great how they took the supernatural and horror and fused them with humor!

The characters was well placed!

Classics for sure!

Okay, I'll say it, the 2016 Ghostbusters was not as bad as people say. Was it as good as the original? Not even close. It had a talented cast and people behind it, but it was a film no one wanted and without an audience. It didn't need to be made. Still, it was better than Ghostbusters 2. GB 2 just felt like the cast cashing a paycheck.

Now, it looks like this one is trying to capture elements of the original Ghostbusters, but try to do its own thing. Maybe it'll be good, maybe it won't. I'm not seeing the producers try to Force Awakens old characters in except for Annie Potts. Above all, this should not be a backhanded remake of a classic film (looking at you, Terminator Dark Fate).

Back
Top Bottom