Ghost square hammer tone

kevrock

Experienced
anyone got any ideas I tried the orange rv amp and citrus cab but still not really there. Thanks for any help

I'd appreciate any help. I'm good at dialing in tight compressed high gain but their loose gainy sound is giving me fits lol

There was a Ghost tone match patch over at silentunderground studios that was made for the AxeII that was made from Meliora that is pretty cool. I can't remember if i had to convert it with the AxeFXSend tool. Ghost have some cool guitar tones for sure. I know in an interview they talked about mixing Marshalls and Orange amps together in the studio.

http://www.silentundergroundstudio.com/clone-tones

Last edited:
Thanks man that does sound pretty awesome. I'll have to see about converting it to ax8. Hope it doesn't have dual amps or anything. Lol

So I purchased the ghost pack from the site it said it was for axefxll and ax8. But it will not load on my ax8. :(. And I can't get fractool to open on my mac :(. And there are not responding to my emails. Lol. It's not the $4.50 I'm worried about. I'd just like to hear this preset. Any ideas

So I purchased the ghost pack from the site it said it was for axefxll and ax8. But it will not load on my ax8. :(. And I can't get fractool to open on my mac :(. And there are not responding to my emails. Lol. It's not the $4.50 I'm worried about. I'd just like to hear this preset. Any ideas

use fractool to convert.

Hey kevrock,

I just got an email from the guys at underground.... you should get one too. :)

Hey Guys,

Great news! New FREE updates are available for our Ghost Cirice Preset Pack.
Click the big "Download files" button below to get the updated version right now!

Updates include:
Quantum 6.01 Ready !!
AXE FX XL Versions
AX8 Versions
Custom Cabinet IRs instead of Tone Match block

Thanks so much for your on going support !!

Daniel Waldmann
Silent Underground Studio

Dug this one up from the past a bit. But I love their tone and have been chasing it with a little luck but not quite there yet. I tried the silent underground patch too but didn't really dig it a bunch. I had better luck with the FAS Crunch amp with the OCD in front of it. I don't quite have a patch to share yet but it's a good place to start

Does anyone have this preset or advice on how to achieve a similar sound?

Back
Top Bottom