Ghost Is still using Axe-Fx

This link here shows that ghost is still using AXE FX, I believe that I saw II and III. I am posting just because I saw a post somewhere saying that they switched to kemper,

only elites use AXE FX lol

I saw them twice last month and the guitars sounded great. They had a clean patch with some great tremolo on it.
I chatted with one of the guitar players a few years ago and he said he loved and used the Friedmans a lot for his tones.
Hey friend, have you tried to replicate their tone? Do you have patches or IRs to share?
thanks a lot

Hey friend, have you tried to replicate their tone? Do you have patches or IRs to share?
thanks a lot

I have tried a little, there is a pretty good one on the Axechange for a basic tone. Their guitar tones vary a lot depending on the album so i don't try to match exactly. But live they sound really good. Check em out.

I have tried a little, there is a pretty good one on the Axechange for a basic tone. Their guitar tones vary a lot depending on the album so i don't try to match exactly. But live they sound really good. Check em out.
Oh yeah, I went to two of their rituals, I loved it, they still sound big and awesome live, their delays are just killers.

The closest that I could get was by using orange vintage amps but I know that they layer amps with low gain to get that beautiful tone. I will keep trying. I hope AXE people will add a preset one day that is dedicated to ghost same way they have for others just to show how much powerful their machine is, I say it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom