Wish Getting serious annoyed with the FX8-Edit nag screens

Atmospheric

Inspired
Seriously, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE(!) give me a way to turn off these "Are you sure..." nag screens. Yes, I'm sure. 99.99999999% of the time I'm sure. Just freakin do what I ask and stop arguing with me. The 0.00000000001% of the time I make a mistake, I have backups.

Don't you think I might have tried that?
i thought you would have mentioned it. perhaps if you were more specific about things, and write less fluff, your request would be better received and understood. while I agree with your request - which is why I made a suggestion you may not have known about - you are complaining about a mouse click.

i'll remember to never suggest things to you again.

i thought you would have mentioned it. perhaps if you were more specific about things, and write less fluff, your request would be better received and understood. while I agree with your request - which is why I made a suggestion you may not have known about - you are complaining about a mouse click.

Chris, yes it's one mouse click EVERY time I save in Preset Manager. The first 5-6 times a session is tolerable. After that I mainly want my computer application to stop arguing with me. My only hope is that someone monitors threads and might take user gripes seriously.

Apparently that happened. Thanks for making the suggestion on my behalf. Much appreciated.

I might suggest as a mod that you perhaps show some restraint with condescending emojis. There was no need for you to take anything in my post personally. I expressed my frustration with poor UX design in a product. I am after all someone who spent good money on a product, and you represent the manufacturer of that product. I'll never tell you what to do, but the emoji thing left a real bad taste in my mouth. But hey, maybe Fractal doesn't care.

Don't you think I might have tried that? If you have an actual constructive suggestion, I'm up for hearing it. <insert-condescending-emjoi-here>
You might have, you might not have. There was no way to know until someone made that constructive suggestion.

I'm guessing that you disabled the pop-ups that you could disable, but want to be able to disable more of them. Do I have that right?

You might have, you might not have. There was no way to know until someone made that constructive suggestion.

I'm guessing that you disabled the pop-ups that you could disable, but want to be able to disable more of them. Do I have that right?
Yes, that's correct.

This might be the kind of alert best served by a "Don't show me this again" option on the dialog. The first time its useful and if folks want to keep seeing it they can. Power users can make it go away permanently.

Thanks for considering this. Much appreciated.

It's not my place to consider or not. :) But Fractal considers everything posted to the Wish List. Now that I understand your specific wish, I think it's a good idea.

He's one for the ignore list for sure.

Back
Top Bottom