Getting Fenderish tone with Ibanez CP USA

Hey folks,

I play many live shows. Need to have as many different tones. I came to knw about cab packs and liked IR's of Mikko. I have a long wish list of his IR's. But as of now m interested in Cab Pack USA. And Brit Family pack. I have a query that I have Ibanez prestige with stock pups. Can I get this tone from my Ibanez? .
If yes I would go for as I haven't tried 3rd party IR's. I heard they are game changer.
Cheers

An Ibanez is pretty different compared to a Fender strat. So no, you won't be able to get "that" tone, but you might be able to get close enough for your needs. I assume your guitars have some kind of coil splitting or parallel mode?

You should be able to get in the ballpark. You might have to roll down the guitar's tone knob a bit.

Hey folks,

I play many live shows. Need to have as many different tones. I came to knw about cab packs and liked IR's of Mikko. I have a long wish list of his IR's. But as of now m interested in Cab Pack USA. And Brit Family pack. I have a query that I have Ibanez prestige with stock pups. Can I get this tone from my Ibanez? .
If yes I would go for as I haven't tried 3rd party IR's. I heard they are game changer.
Cheers

The Prestige is a product line from Ibanez, not a particular model. What model is your Ibanez?

That being said, I think that tone is probably possible dependant on the guitar volume/tone settings and the amp settings.

Back
Top Bottom