Getting Desperate Relays

serge20261

Inspired
still no luck with the relays,giving up for tonight to frustrated,was working on firmware 2 can't get it to work on 3.
Im trying to programme the relays with the latest editor,I thought it was simply,clicking on the foot switches tab clicking on relay 1 and selecting either tip or ring is there anything else I'm missing ? I've checked the cable no issues.The amp is a Lonestar head.

I updated to 3.0 last night and did exactly what you are saying and both relays work as they should on a Mesa V/25.

still no luck with the relays,giving up for tonight to frustrated,was working on firmware 2 can't get it to work on 3.
Im trying to programme the relays with the latest editor,I thought it was simply,clicking on the foot switches tab clicking on relay 1 and selecting either tip or ring is there anything else I'm missing ? I've checked the cable no issues.The amp is a Lonestar head.

Using FX8-Edit:

1 ) If you wish to configure the relays to work with a particular footswitch, you insert the Relay Block on the desired footswitch using the "Footswitches" tab. Please see Footswitch 3 in the following image:

relayblock_grid.jpg

Plus you must configure the corresponding relay on the same tab.

relayblock_config.jpg

2) If you wish to use scenes to switch the relay, you must configure each scene using the "Config" tab.

relayscene_config.jpg

I hope this helps.

Serge, are you trying to use FX8 edit to set up your relays or are you doing it on the FX8 unit itself?

Back
Top Bottom