getting butt kicked.

GIBSONGUY

wife got me ultra 4 christmas.I thought G major was tough at first.....that thing is childs play compaired to this animal.First why is the input level meters on input 1 only showing left level when playing.Is it me or what. Second is shimmer strickley a pitch effect .I have very basic questions i know its boring but HELP????????.I think i might have bit off a little much this time.Theres not too many people here in va.beach thats heard of this processor,any replies would really be great,thanks guys.PS there should be a beginner board out there hahahaha

GIBSONGUY said:
wife got me ultra 4 christmas.
:shock: You must be kidding ... :eek:
GIBSONGUY said:
First why is the input level meters on input 1 only showing left level when playing.
There are 3 inputs: 1 front and 2 on the back. You can use either the front input or the 2 rear inputs 1 (l/r). If you use the rear ones, you have 2 signals => 2 level meters, front input: 1 signal => 1 signal meter.
GIBSONGUY said:
Second is shimmer strickley a pitch effect.
Don't understand the question, sorry. :?
GIBSONGUY said:
I have very basic questions i know its boring but HELP????????
To get the basics, there's a beginners guide set up by YEK in the WIKI, if you're through,
RTFM (Read the fucking manual) & RTFW (Read the fucking WIKI). :lol: :p Then come back and ask more ... ;)
GIBSONGUY said:
PS there should be a beginner board out there hahahaha
Like I said, beginners guide ... :lol: BTW you are not alone.
Have fun!
Micha
P.S.: If you have trouble, come back earlier and ask ... ;)

well take it from another newbee..it gets better quickly! Within a week you should be gliding around the interface. I finally feel after 3 weeks
that im into what it has to offer...(everything!).. So at least when you think.."i wonder if i can get this to sound like that"? You can!
Just the menu on sine waves, transformer voltage tweaking and such is amazing. Another thing i just discovered is the Compressor
having some cool "soft"..softer"...or "hard" settings that really change the tone. Good luck. Its a bit of long learning curve, but i think i
will have mastered it in 4 months.. (ill have to change this to "4" years!) Fun times while discovering these things too.

Back
Top Bottom