Getting an eventide tone

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic
So I was wondering is there any way to get the imaging tone ,sound of an eventide ultra channel or h3000 micropitch shift . I record my fm3 in a daw and when I put a plugin on like the 2 mention ,its totally 80's rock .It makes my guitar really fat and sit better in the mix. was wondering if anybody came up with the tone with the chorus's ,or pitch or the enhancer. I can't seem to produce it.the micro pitch in the h3000 seems to put it in a different stereo image Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks ,Scott ,I have used that with the -9 and +9 ,the eventide seems to do the pitch thing and doubling in a different stereo imaging . I’ve tried a lot ,I can’t seem to mimic it

Try this. I have an H3500 and these settings are dead on;

Pitch type Dual Chromatic

Detune 1 +9c
Delay 1 between 3 and 8ms
Pan 1 -100
Detune 2 -9c
Delay 2 between 25 and 30ms
Pan 2 100
Shift 1 and 2 at 0
Pitch tracking off
Tracking 2
Low Cut 20hz
Hight Cut 20khz

Don't be afraid to use the mix above 50%, use the level control to compensate. Make sure you're in stereo!

Example in action;

I use the same general settings as Leon (thanks for the videos!) but I like to run the left delay at 0ms and right at 25ms, then mix down to usually 35% plus or minus a few, then bump level up 1.5 to 2db to compensate.

Never tried dual chromatic ,sounds nice Thanks Leon😎 just played eye of the tiger, fit in the mix nicely 🎸🤘🏻

Last edited:

Can you do this? :D
images

1629875797070.png

Back
Top Bottom