Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

I've noticed some amps benefit in the context of my own presets, namely the Recto, & the Marshall ones. The Recto one seems so much more tight & punchy, probably because of the more focussed low end. (I realise that last sentence is a bit Double-Entendre heavy...sorry!) Anyhoo, all in all its good so far...

1634 posts & you don't know that you must backup your patches before updating firmware? You hosed yourself dude......

wow.......how have I gotten along for so long without your incredible insight.
No shit I hosed myself genius
thanks for this incredibly helpful well thought out contribution.

To all of you others offering 'sincere" help thanks but I'll just wait for the official release of 11.00
I have a bunch of patches dialed in through my Fryette that sound simply amazing with 10.12 and I feel no need to totally rework them all for a beta release.
I can wait there is nothing special going on with my patches, thru the Fryette 11.0B is a flubbering mess (very similar to how 7.0 was thru my Mesa 50/50)
I run a lot of my patches to output 1 and output 2. if my out1 patch sounds ok but my out2 sounds like my speaker cab is going to explode then I can wait
for an official release to rework everything (if I even upgrade)

wow.......how have I gotten along for so long without your incredible insight.
No shit I hosed myself genius
thanks for this incredibly helpful well thought out contribution.
(if I even upgrade)

Funny how you now say "No shit I hosed myself genius" when just a few pages earlier you complained " I Just Got Hosed out of the last 3 days of dialed in patches that I really liked".

Sounds like you were clearly blaming someone other than yourself dude........

So I am game to load it tonight before a gig this weekend......what do we need to "reset" per patch to release the pixie dust ? :)
thx

Cliff. Will we see the new presets for 11.0 ?

IMHO that would be really useful as we have now not only a ton more of amps but also new parameters compared to when the presets were last updated (which is really, really cool).

I'd much rather have additional straight forward patches with the new amps (like in the first half of bank A) than some of the esoteric, rather strange patches in banks B and C that are more of a show what one can do with effects and not being that useful really.

I always find the straight forward factory patches a good and reliable way to start exploring.

Last night I went to practice. Updated to FW11b. Fed it into my MosValves going into my Emperor 2x12 and 2x15. The RectoRed and the Energyball put me into a sonic cosmic orgasm. Whatever was the voodoo, mojo, secret sauce Cliff used....thank you. The band got scared too...this is good.

Back
Top Bottom