Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

thanks cliff...i am at work right now but can't wait to get home and check it :D wish there was some info about it (i already read that you want to keep it secret but maybe you shed some light on this matter...) :D

I keep trying to update with Fractal Bot, newest version, via USB and everything seems to go fine, but then it gets to 100% and says the transfer failed. I've tried it 3x so far and keep thinking I'm pushing my luck and I'm going to brick the unit.....

Any clue what I'm doing wrong with the update ?

I noticed all the compression levels in the amp block in all my patches have changed, is this suppose to be happening?

Old presets get the COMP knob reset due to the new cathode follower algorithm. You can adjust it after.

Downloaded the new beta F/W again and still no luck with using Fractal Bot. Any other options to update with ?

I've got 10.10 installed right now. I do notice that in the utility page there option to start a f/w update ? Never tried that before

Downloaded the new beta F/W again and still no luck with using Fractal Bot. Any other options to update with ?

I've got 10.10 installed right now. I do notice that in the utility page there option to start a f/w update ? Never tried that before

Did you unzip the file?

Try a different USB port. Try adding some MIDI buffer delay in Fractal Bot.

guys...is the update went on smoothly like previous versions? I live in Iran and I fear of bricking my beloved Axe FX :D and in the meanwhile I can't wait to try the 11 :D tonight can't come soon enough

is it worth upgrading if we're just using the axe fx II for effects only (no amp or cab sims)?

I really like the bass cut... very nice feature. The bass cut works really well.. gives you some low end without the flub for some of the more "bassy" models (suhr badger 18, which I liked before and really like now). Well done sir.

Very cool. Thanks Cliff.

So far I notice...

In v10
Pre tab Comp = Adv tab Preamp Dyn
In v11beta
Pre tab Comp = Adv tab Cathode Thresh

The old Preamp Dyn and Preamp Dyn Time controls are removed.

New control in Adv tab: Cathode Time
New control in Adv tab: Cathode Thresh
New control in Adv tab: Cathode Ratio

Back
Top Bottom