Get The Feeling Everyone Else Has A Gig?

Fro

Experienced
It's Friday night, and the forum starts to slow down. Then it dawns on me, everyone else probably has a gig. Our drummer quit, and I haven't had a gig since August 5th. I did have a couple of studio dates, but that's it. No worries. I get to mess around with the new firmware update. Plus I'm putting a new neck on my RG550, and I'm throwing some Dimarzio EJ Customs in a few of my guitars. I also have a Japanese Maya Tele from the 70's that I'm considering putting a new neck on. I just have't decided what to go with yet. But, I could also get the existing one re-fretted.

Anyway, my original band is opening for Geoff Tate next week, so I do have that going for me. The cover band did just find a new drummer, that bands next gig is New Years Eve. My guess is we will have 3 or 4 more firmware updates before then. :)

OK, done rambling. :)

Ha Ha Ha...No gig here. Just wrapped up a mixing session. Got to re-amp some guitars with V9. It worked flawlessly.

Just checked in to see what was going on in Fractal land.....no surprise its quiet on a Friday night.

Good luck with your new semi new project. My band probably wont be making it out until the new year either. I am anxious to play out, it has been to long!

Back
Top Bottom