Get ready for more Ownhammer

My tone quest ended the day I discovered OH IRs. No matter how many cab packs I buy from other parties, I always end up going back to my OH library because it just sounds better both in the mix and live. Currently I'm hooked on the V3 ENGL library with celestions, but I'm definitely curious about this new pack. 2x12 isn't usually my cup of tea for metal rhythms, but I bet it will blend nicely with some other 4x12 IRs (or I'm guessing it will do well on its own). I have no affiliation with Kevin or OH, but I definitely suggest people check out his stuff. Its almost as essential as the Axefx itself in my opinion.

I just tried these out.. and man they sound good ! Mix and match.. have fun :)
I will try to do a video in the next few days (but my back is killing me)

Keep up the good work Kevin ;)

2x12 isn't usually my cup of tea for metal rhythms, but I bet it will blend nicely with some other 4x12 IRs (or I'm guessing it will do well on its own).
if you didn't know that this is a 2x12 you wouldn't suspect it at first. there's nothing that sounds "small" about this cab. ymmv, but it might even make you think if 2x12 isn't the better recording cab than a 4x12.

Thanks for the kind words, all! Definitely helpful in this home stretch. I've felt a bit like Frodo when he finally made it to Mount Doom, truth be told. :lol

I just finished the files. Now just need to do the PDF and the website stuff and this will be up, hopefully before I turn in for the day. :D

Thanks for the kind words, all! Definitely helpful in this home stretch. I've felt a bit like Frodo when he finally made it to Mount Doom, truth be told. :lol

I just finished the files. Now just need to do the PDF and the website stuff and this will be up, hopefully before I turn in for the day. :D

My wallet is sitting next to my mouse on my desktop LOL

The speaker list alone in the PDF takes up 7 pages. I may have gone a little crazy here with this one. :lol

Almost done with it, honestly can't wait to get this up for you guys, you're gonna love it! :)

For anyone who doesn't feel like waiting another hour or so (maybe two, it's about dinner time here) for me to finish filling out the product and category description stuff - which has no baring on the underlying zip files or your order history - you can grab it HERE if you'd like. First week price is $25. It will go up to $49 next Sunday. :)

The whole thing unpacks to 2.5 GB or so if you download all of the zip files, but I have the 200 ms 48 kHz mono raw .wav files in the ...Fractal.zip, as well as the Information Manual and EULA if you want to just grab that. A little short of 18 MB, so will be a quick grab and you'll be rocking killer tones in no time!

I think this is a really awesome idea because its gives a nice way to check out a ton of different speakers, without variations in cabs, who shoots the IR etc

I've never heard half these speakers in real life so looking forward to checking them out and maybe finding some new favorites instead of the old standbys I usually pick

The speaker list alone in the PDF takes up 7 pages. I may have gone a little crazy here with this one. :lol

Almost done with it, honestly can't wait to get this up for you guys, you're gonna love it! :)

I can attest to the, "crazy" part. :lol ... all kidding aside... just look at the first week price !...crazy. :p

Hey Kevin, just bougt it and downloaded it.
Thanks. Will b back for the pdf - but hey, get some rest!
All the best,

Razvan

Okay, product page stuff is now done, so without further adieu:

HINT: If you click on the picture it will take you to the product page. :)

I will be trying to make clips this next week using the Axe-Fx II. I'll post patches with them too.

Downloading.

For anyone who hasn't checked out OH's IR's, let me say these have great detail and accuracy; smooth to play, and the PRICE IS RIGHT!

Not only is the price already right, but if you've already ordered a few things from Ownhammer, and have points built up, you'll get an additional discount, on top of the already discounted price.

I'm not a shill for OH; I call it like I see it, and let my wallet do the talking. Either I like it, and am a repeat customer, or it's not my cup of tea, and I only purchase once, to check it out. I've ordered several things from OH - you can't afford not to, at this price, and quality.

Speaking directly to OH: I've been waiting for something along these lines, and am really looking forward to checking them out. To me, these were a missing link in the available high quality 2x12 IR's available. It's obvious you've put a TON of effort into this release, and I thank you.

This actually makes a ton of sense. Find that great cab that sounds great and just works.

I had one wonderful 2x12 cab all solid pine with tung oil finish, a bass port, and removable back that sounded great with a huge variety of speakers and worked for really all styles.

In fact, I had a nice 1x12 OS solid pine cab with port that also sounded great with nearly any speaker. Both were made TRM cabs, although I assembled and finished them.

FWIW, I'd love to have IRs of the Emery Sound 1x12 and 1x10 mahogany open back cabs I used to have. Bummed that I sold them.

Got off track there...

But yeah, I love this concept, Kevin. I'll be picking it up tonight. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom