Get Lucky - Preset -AXE-FX III

DetSte

Hi all,

looking for preset like "Get Lucky" of Daft Punk. I'm happy for a preset itself or some hints.

your
Det

I run a chain with no amp or cab. Just an EQ to boost the level and a little compression. That’s how Nile Rodgers does it...more or less.

It's mostly just a clean fender a bit of compression and the way you play it. You will be able to write one in a few minutes .

In process of updating my master patch for single-coil -- we play "Get Lucky". I run my rig through our PA. We have a wedding next week and I am trying to finish updating my presets after the last update (this one is almost done). You will most likely need to tweak it because I tune it to our PA. In any event that preset is attached. Scene #5 called Disco Queen is what I use for "Get Lucky"-- and sometimes I flip it to scene 6. .. "Disco Faze". play that scene staccato with palm muting .. it sounds pretty cool. . In any event -- it is a clean compressed tone which is what you want for the tune.

Attachments

• Fullerton For Singles.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 72
In process of updating my master patch for single-coil -- we play "Get Lucky". I run my rig through our PA. We have a wedding next week and I am trying to finish updating my presets after the last update (this one is almost done). You will most likely need to tweak it because I tune it to our PA. In any event that preset is attached. Scene #5 called Disco Queen is what I use for "Get Lucky"-- and sometimes I flip it to scene 6. .. "Disco Faze". play that scene staccato with palm muting .. it sounds pretty cool. . In any event -- it is a clean compressed tone which is what you want for the tune.
Hi,
was on vacation, so unable to test. I'm not able to import the attached file (Fullerton For Singles.syx). I use AXE-Edit III and and AX FX III. Do got an idea for an solution?
wbr
Det

Back
Top Bottom