German Boutique (RW) cab: What is it?

guitarnerdswe

Fractal Fanatic
Does anybody know what the German Boutique cab from Red Wirez is? My first thought was a Diezel or Bogner, but Red Wirez doesn't have a Diezel at all, and the only Bogner 4x12 is the Uber ones which are clearly marked as such.

This is from an email I exchanged with Mike from Red Wires in June.

It's possible that he was mistaken as others have disagreed...

Me: Could you tell me what Cabs 4x12 German V30 & 4x12 German Boutique are?

Mike: ENGL is the German V30 and the Uberkab is the German Boutique.

Last edited:
This is from an email I exchanged with Mike from Red Wires in June.

It's possible that he was mistaken as others have disagreed...

Me: Could you tell me what Cabs 4x12 German V30 & 4x12 German Boutique are?

Mike: ENGL is the German V30 and the Uberkab is the German Boutique.

I think he is mistaken. On the older Axe-FX, the Metal was the ENGL and the regular German was the Bogner (both non RW). Both of these cabs are in the Axe-FX II.

It's a bit confusing if the German V30 (RW) and the German aren't the same cab. Adding the German Boutique (RW) gets it even more confusing.

I think he is mistaken. On the older Axe-FX, the Metal was the ENGL and the regular German was the Bogner (both non RW). Both of these cabs are in the Axe-FX II.

It's a bit confusing if the German V30 (RW) and the German aren't the same cab. Adding the German Boutique (RW) gets it even more confusing.

He is talking about the redwire cabs. Mike is the owner of Redwirez. He was relaying to dsl what the cabs (redwire not axefx) are. Those cabs (ones w/ RW at the end) are redwirez.

He is talking about the redwire cabs. Mike is the owner of Redwirez. He was relaying to dsl what the cabs (redwire not axefx) are. Those cabs (ones w/ RW at the end) are redwirez.

Yeah I know that, that wasn't my point ;) My point was that there are RW and none RW cabs with the same name, and it would be confusing if they aren't IRs of the same brand of cab.

Back
Top Bottom