Georgy Porgy

Another video take from one of my live gig.
AX8 Atomica amp + Shiver clean
AX8 goes straight to the FOH with XLR, always stereo connection
I use FX loop out for my active speaker (Red Sound RS-LG12) for right channel.
Left channel via in ear monitor (I use only left in ear)
In this way I have a great 3D sound on the stage

What's this patch called on the site?

marco sorry so many questions but in the post you said that you used AX8 Atomica amp + Shiver clean and in the patch atomica marco is bassman and atomica, I would know the name of this pactch Atomica amp + Shiver thanks
the patch is Atomica, I am sure about it.
The video is from last year and I remember wrong the clean amp. I check and will correct the post. Sorry.

Really good Marco, with the Live In Paris 1990 solo. Really nice

No ,makes sense it’s works( meaning good idea) ,that way you have one ear hearing what’s on stage .never used ear monitors
Yes, I liked that idea too ! Sick of bands playing completely in ear, no contact with the crowd and when you're listening backstage it's like a dance group or tapdance rehearsal with only the drums having sound.
Nice sound (as usual..)

Yes, I liked that idea too ! Sick of bands playing completely in ear, no contact with the crowd and when you're listening backstage it's like a dance group or tapdance rehearsal with only the drums having sound.
Nice sound (as usual..)
Thank you

Awesome Marco. Toto has a great sound and Tside does a great job of keeping that wonderful music alive. Great playing and singing.

Great stuff Marco... what's that guitar you're playing?
[edit] and... that mix is really wonderfull!
Balance of all instruments is really clear and you can clearly hear the stereo delay effect at the end of your solo...
No problem if you can upload some more of that live stuff... I like it ;-)

Last edited:
Great stuff Marco... what's that guitar you're playing?
[edit] and... that mix is really wonderfull!
Balance of all instruments is really clear and you can clearly hear the stereo delay effect at the end of your solo...
No problem if you can upload some more of that live stuff... I like it ;-)

Thank you!
Guitar is italian handmade by www.manne.com

I just stumbled upon this thread, and watched the video on the previous page. I really enjoyed both the tones coming out of the AX8 as well the playing.....it sounded great. Thank you for sharing that.

Sounds great as usual, if I had to complain about something it would be about the lead singer's voice, it's kind of grating IMO (headphones). I've been practicing lately, still haven´t nailed the last solo (I got THE LICK down at least hehe). Keep it up, I want to listen to I'll be over you!

Back
Top Bottom