Georgy Porgy

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Another video take from one of my live gig.
AX8 Atomica amp + Shiver clean
AX8 goes straight to the FOH with XLR, always stereo connection
I use FX loop out for my active speaker (Red Sound RS-LG12) for right channel.
Left channel via in ear monitor (I use only left in ear)
In this way I have a great 3D sound on the stage

No ,makes sense it’s works( meaning good idea) ,that way you have one ear hearing what’s on stage .never used ear monitors

ah ok :)
Using both in ear is too bad, I can't feel the stage and the relation with the public.
I can get the the sound definition (and the rest of the band) by the in ear, the sound pressure from the cab.

the in ear is into keft ear, right is free.
Before to use it I suggest to set up the volume with both in ears, than put off one.
The prevent you rise up the volume of the in ear too much.
When you have onlt one in ear the perception fo the volume sound is different and this could be dangerous

upload_2019-5-7_14-14-42.png

Thank you for the rig explanations. I approximately use the same except that I don't have a monitor on stage, just in ears, but you're right, you lose contact with the audience, that's why I always ask for an ambiance microphone to catch what's going on outside the stage.
By the way, what cab do you use in your presets ? Factory or user ? Would you share the presets for Rosanna and Georgy Porgy ?
Thanks

I use Valhallir impulse responses
There are some into AXE FX III
For AX8 I have several packs because I am in the Valhallir team.
I sell my presets on my website, because the IR and because they are not only a single sound.
They are Gigready, 8 scenes: Lead 1 and 2, Crunch 1 and 2, Clean 1 and 2 etc.
But you can find something for free www.marcofanton.it

Marco,
One of my all time favorites to listen and jam to:

()

...you guys did a great job as well!! Love the Atomica and also the C++ amps really have more head room for these types of solos. I've been really loving on the Friedman amps but started noticing there was just more presence with the Atomica and USA II C++ lead tones on my recordings...they really stand out in the mix to my ears...Awesome playing-everyone in your band sound great!

Another video take from one of my live gig.
AX8 Atomica amp + Shiver clean
AX8 goes straight to the FOH with XLR, always stereo connection
I use FX loop out for my active speaker (Red Sound RS-LG12) for right channel.
Left channel via in ear monitor (I use only left in ear)
In this way I have a great 3D sound on the stage

marco if I were to buy 1 single preset, for live gigs, with a good clean and an amp for solos and crunch rhythms, which one do you advise to buy?

marco if I were to buy 1 single preset, for live gigs, with a good clean and an amp for solos and crunch rhythms, which one do you advise to buy?

In the last live I used Moonlight and MF Bogfish (I just putted yesterday in my website)
Because I use only a single preset for all the gig, I design it with 8 scenes to have maximum flexibility.
I use 2 layouts: scenes 1-4 and scenes 5-8
The Rest of the footswitches are used to have real time effects like: Delays, Chorus, Drive, Boost, phaser, tap tempo, Tuner

In the last live I used Moonlight and MF Bogfish (I just putted yesterday in my website)
Because I use only a single preset for all the gig, I design it with 8 scenes to have maximum flexibility.
I use 2 layouts: scenes 1-4 and scenes 5-8
The Rest of the footswitches are used to have real time effects like: Delays, Chorus, Drive, Boost, phaser, tap tempo, Tuner

I did not find these two patches, can you send me a direct link?

I use Valhallir impulse responses
There are some into AXE FX III
For AX8 I have several packs because I am in the Valhallir team.
I sell my presets on my website, because the IR and because they are not only a single sound.
They are Gigready, 8 scenes: Lead 1 and 2, Crunch 1 and 2, Clean 1 and 2 etc.
But you can find something for free www.marcofanton.it
OK, thanks Marco, I'll definitely visit your website !

Back
Top Bottom