1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

George Lynch + Badlands

Discussion in 'Ultra/Std Preset and Cab Exchange' started by 493dart, Mar 13, 2019.

1. 493dart

493dart
    Expand Collapse
    New here

hi--i just got a midi box to finally get some patches into my amp . I have the axe fx 1.

Im looking specifically for Georges awesome tone on the excellent Back for the Attack album

also---Jake E Lees , killer tone on the 2 BADLANDS albums ..

Anyone on here have some patches that are close they could upload ???

I know they are both Marshall based , but they are quite different sounds . Jakes being pretty mid-rangey and liquidy ,....... and Georges is almost a bit scooped in the miidrange and percussive and more crispy on the top.........does that make sense ?? ;) :)

2. 493dart

493dart
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Im thinking i can get close with a parametric and/ or graph ...but not sure on which OD to throw in the chain

3. 493dart

493dart
    Expand Collapse
    New here

not...1 ..person...wow.

4. SliderJeff

SliderJeff
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

493 dart... back in the day, there was a guy who posted a "Back for the Attack" patch that was pretty damn close. I'll see if I can dig it up for you this weekend.

regs,
    Jeff

493dart likes this.
  5. 493dart

493dart
    Expand Collapse
    New here

yes !!!!

6. SliderJeff

SliderJeff
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

See if any of those work for you. The Mr. Scary one is the one that I thought sounded best, but I don't have the other ones loaded, currently to test out. Let me know.

Regards,
    Jeff

Attached Files: