Generation Axe Tour (Vai, Malmsteen, Abasi, Wylde and Bettencourt

Only 15 minutes away from my house for the NY stop. Unfortunately, the ticket price is a bit high for me and I'd only be interested in seeing 3 of the guys, so I'm going to pass on this.
-
Austin

I will be searchin' for tickets this week. Looks like ohio or southern Indiana will be closest for me.

Wow, $460 a ticket.

I'm going to the G4 guitar camp with Satch, EJ and Vai this summer so I'll get my fill of shred there.

Wow, $460 a ticket.

I'm going to the G4 guitar camp with Satch, EJ and Vai this summer so I'll get my fill of shred there.
thats 1st row VIP though... a normal ticket is just 50 or 60 bucks.

I ended up going with the "poor mans vip" for 150 each. I kept kicking myself for not going to the Tony Mac show. Im not missing this.

I saw the Rippingtons and Peter Frampton at Westbury, the stage rotates so you see their asses half the time.

These go on sale in an hour and 20 min here... (April 8th in Oakland) and I'm think I'm gonna go. Haven't seen Vai since the Dave Roth band days... Never seen Nuno or Abassi... I've seen BLS and Yngwie though. Sound like a fun night. Satch is playing at the same place Feb 28th.

Yngwie bought the adjacent property and built a tennis court on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought tickets today. Should be a fun show.

So far 2016 concerts are looking good. Also seeing Dream Theater, Lamb of God/Clutch/Corrosion of Conformity, Brit Floyd, Fear Factory/Soilwork, and Sammy Hagar & the Circle.

Back
Top Bottom