GAVIN ROSSDALE (BUSH) FM9 Tone Tour

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Met up a few weeks back with grunge legend Gavin Rossdale for some tone talk & a spin through the sounds we dialed in last year for Bush's live show. I love his comments on live playing, guitar, and the creative process. And I think the tones are pretty huge, too!!

You’re promoting the FM9 on the Fractal forum?

By 3rd party I meant the CC course.

There are vids posted here lately which are basically “hey look at this famous person and look how great we made their Fractal product sound, but nope we won’t tell you how we did it.”

I honestly don’t care nearly as much as I probably appear to. Guess it just rubbed me the wrong way a bit.

There are vids posted here lately which are basically “hey look at this famous person and look how great we made their Fractal product sound, but nope we won’t tell you how we did it.”

I honestly don’t care nearly as much as I probably appear to. Guess it just rubbed me the wrong way a bit.
Many people find Cooper's course very helpful, especially when you're starting out w Fractal stuff. I did.

But you don't * have * to have it. By all means just dive in, read the manuals, ask questions here.

And try stuff! Unlike hardware electronics, you won't blow up anything, whatever you do.

Cooper is a forum member as well as a vendor.

He also creates promotional content like this for G66, which as mentioned, is Fractal's European distributor.

It's primary intent is probably not the Fractal forum, but it's still appropriate as there will be people interested in these artists and what they're doing with Fractal.

This post has nothing to do with his course.

Back
Top Bottom