Gave Messiah IR pack another shot, and it's a win !

AlGrenadine

Legend!
Vendor
Hey guys,
Here is my latest brootal preset, using FAS Modern and Messiah-2 IR. I tried the Sturgis but they didn't sound very brutal to me, but might sound very good for more vintage stuff...

The key is the AIR mix in CAB block !

The key is the AIR mix in CAB block !

I'll have to try that with the Messiah. I was using that IR a while back and I liked it for solo playing. Tried recording with it once and it seemed way too muddy in the lows and low mids. Required a lot of EQ'ing to fit in my mix. Of course, that was with the 5150 block model. Never tried it with the FAS Modern. That could make a difference as well.

I'll have to try that with the Messiah. I was using that IR a while back and I liked it for solo playing. Tried recording with it once and it seemed way too muddy in the lows and low mids. Required a lot of EQ'ing to fit in my mix. Of course, that was with the 5150 block model. Never tried it with the FAS Modern. That could make a difference as well.
I'm gonna try it with the 5150 block, i love this amp too !

Sounds great!
Funny, that today i made four brutal metal patches using Messiah IR's, that i bought a while ago. I had some trouble with them before, but when i listened the recorded clips of them (again) yesterday, i had to give them a new change. It was worth it!

I use them with 5153 RED, Recto 1 RED, Brit OD2 and Energyball sims. Very nice IR's!

i bought them, but i m not sure i like them...

messiah 1 is super high fizzy (to me)

i wanna like them (since i bought them -_- ) but i cant seems to make them work good...

Back
Top Bottom