Gator Cases Retro Rack for the Axe-Fx III

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
Hey everyone - I just posted a quick video review of the new Gator Cases Vintage Amp Vibe Retro Rack 3U rack case. I think it's pretty cool and a great fit for the III. Check out the look and features in the video.

Also, I'm trying to throw more content up on my channel and figure out the YT ecosystem, so if you have a few clicks left in your finger please subscribe and boost my YT rep and ego ;). If you have any questions about it, let me know!

It's really beautiful but even though I'm not a very frequent gigger, I'd never transport a 2.5k rack unit with such a big LCD screen without a minimum front (and back) protection. It's my main concern for the FM3 that too easily fits in a weekend bag, but will surely find a solution as soon as I get the unit under the hands.

It's really beautiful but even though I'm not a very frequent gigger, I'd never transport a 2.5k rack unit with such a big LCD screen without a minimum front (and back) protection. It's my main concern for the FM3 that too easily fits in a weekend bag, but will surely find a solution as soon as I get the unit under the hands.
A cover is available.

Back
Top Bottom