Gator Carry Case for the FC-12

I picked up the Gator GK-2110 Micro Keyboard Gig bag
(mentioned somewhere these threads) and it is a perfect fit
for the FC-12 Footswitch. Around 40.00 from any major retailer.
I use this for my AX8 + expression pedals now, great bag.

I use this for my AX8 + expression pedals now, great bag.

Did you get that exact model, ie, size? How well does the AX8 fit in it? Does it have adequate padding?

I was looking at a hard case option, for $100 CDN but it doesn’t have enough space left for cables and an expression pedal.

Did you get that exact model, ie, size? How well does the AX8 fit in it? Does it have adequate padding?

I was looking at a hard case option, for $100 CDN but it doesn’t have enough space left for cables and an expression pedal.
Yep, GK2110. I have room in the main compartment for AX8, one Mission pedal, and a Boss FS-6. The side pocket has plenty of room for the power cable and TRS cables, small accessories, and if needed a 2nd Mission pedal. I carry my guitar cables, strings, etc in my guitar's gig bag, but there's still room left over in the Gator for stuff like that if needed.

I wouldn't fly w/ it unless I was carrying on, or if it was going in the back of a transport van or somewhere it could get roughed up, but the padding is adequate for me just driving to practice and gigs.

Yep, GK2110. I have room in the main compartment for AX8, one Mission pedal, and a Boss FS-6. The side pocket has plenty of room for the power cable and TRS cables, small accessories, and if needed a 2nd Mission pedal. I carry my guitar cables, strings, etc in my guitar's gig bag, but there's still room left over in the Gator for stuff like that if needed.

I wouldn't fly w/ it unless I was carrying on, or if it was going in the back of a transport van or somewhere it could get roughed up, but the padding is adequate for me just driving to practice and gigs.

Thanks for the information and apologies to @bchulse, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom